Certified Scrum Master Training Classroom Course
The Scrum methodology is a framework that allows product owners to effectively manage teams where projects are complex and iterative, such as software and app development. This two-day course, taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer, allows you to become eligible for the ScrumMaster® (CSM) Certification through the Scrum Alliance.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
This 2-day class is intended for those practicing or looking to serve as a Scrum Master, but is also highly valuable for anyone involved in Scrum (Formal Leaders, Scrum Masters, Team Members, Product Managers, etc.).
- Scrum Theory
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Artifacts
- The Sprint and the Increment
- The Value of Engineering Practices
- Scrum Master Skills
What You Will Learn
- Participants will learn the fundamental principles of Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Understand the responsibilities and the core competencies of an effective Scrum Master
- The idea of Scrum Master as the servant leader of a development team
- How to be a service to the product owner and organization.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion of the course, all students will be eligible for ScrumMaster® Certification with the Scrum Alliance.
Why choose PMA?
20+ Years of PM Experience
75+ Live Locations Nationwide
8+ Online Training Options
Contact this provider
Project Management Academy
Project Management Academy is the leading provider of project management learning and development courses. We pride ourselves on being a trusted guide on the development journey of every project manager. Whether you are searching for a professional certification prep course,...