Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) Training
The Scrum methodology is a framework that relies on cross-functional teams to deliver products and services in short cycles or "increments" that enable continuous improvement, fast incorporation of end-user feedback, and accelerated delivery.
This two-day course, taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer, allows you to become eligible for the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® (A-CSM®) Certification through the Scrum Alliance.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Anyone who is looking to enhance their Scrum knowledge and skills including: ScrumMasters, Agile Coaches, Product Owners, product managers, project managers, facilitators, team members, leaders, and others in the organization who are looking to grow their skillset.
A-CSM Course Prerequisites
In order to receive the A-CSM certification, you must:
- Have an active CSM certification with the Scrum Alliance
- Complete a A-CSM course via a Scrum Alliance approved trainer (i.e. this course)
- Document at least 12 months of experience as a ScrumMaster on your Scrum Alliance Profile. If you do not have the 12 months of experience, but want to learn and apply these concepts, you can take the class and document the experience as you get it (you will not have the A-CSM until you have all the experience documented).
- Agile, Scrum and Lean
- Agile Facilitation
- Agile Coaching
- Coaching the Product Owner
- Coaching the Development Team
- Scrum Mastery
How You Will Benefit
- Enhance your skills: Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish your expertise: Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace and show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
- Learn from experts: The course is designed and taught by Certified Scrum Trainer® partners with extensive knowledge of the principles and values of Scrum.
- Reference Materials: Each student will receive a comprehensive student guide complete with examples and workshop solutions.
What You Will Learn
- How to facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- How to respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- How to increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- How to scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
Why choose PMA?
20+ Years of PM Experience
75+ Live Locations Nationwide
8+ Online Training Options
Contact this provider
Project Management Academy
Project Management Academy is the leading provider of project management learning and development courses. We pride ourselves on being a trusted guide on the development journey of every project manager. Whether you are searching for a professional certification prep course,...