This two-day interactive course will provide an overview of the Scrum framework and prepare attendees to take on the Scrum Master role. During the course, participants will learn about Agile, the foundation of Scrum, as well as the fundamentals associated with the framework including its ceremonies, artifacts and roles.
Participants will learn these topics through exercises, facilitated discussions and case studies based on the instructor's real-world experience in working with Scrum teams.
- Introduction to Agile & Scrum
- Scrum Theory
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Ceremonies
- Scrum Artifacts
- The Sprint and the Increment
- Scrum Master Skills
Course delivery details
- Live: Instructor-led CSM training at local facilities throughout the country.
- Virtual: Web-based learning with a live instructor. Live, instructor-led virtual training leverages collaboration software platforms (e.g. Zoom) to ensure interaction and engagement of all course participants.
- Hybrid: Provides maximum flexibility where students can choose to take the course LIVE or VIRTUAL. The instructor will be present at the address listed and will also host the workshop on a collaboration software program so students can choose their preferred training method.
Certification / Credits
- PDUs: 14
- SEUs: 16
- CEUs: 1.4
Through the CSM course you will learn to:
- The principles of Scrum and be able to identify Scrum-appropriate projects
- The various Scrum roles, ceremonies, and artifacts
- The responsibilities and the core competencies of an effective Scrum Master
- Best-practices on how to build and guide an effective Scrum team
- An understanding of user stories and techniques to prioritize and manage a product backlog
- Ways to communicate Scrum team progress throughout all levels of the organization
- Everything you need to know to pass the 50 question CSM test (exam fee included in the cost of this course)
Upon completion of the course, all students will be eligible to sit for the ScrumMaster Certification exam with the Scrum Alliance. The CSM exam fee is included in the cost of the course. Attendees will also receive a two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance, an organization that provides valuable materials and resources exclusively to CSMs.
Contact this provider
Educate 360 helps individuals and companies improve efficiency, increase cross-functional alignment, and drive results to succeed in today’s technology-driven and competitive business landscape. Based in Boston, Educate 360 brings deep subject matter expertise to its trainings globally across a broad...