Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
The Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) course is a two-day, entry-level course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer®. The CSM course covers all the basics of Scrum so that participants can begin to fulfill the ScrumMaster role.
This course can also be offered virtually. Please contact Corporate College to learn more.
Who should attend?
Audience: Anyone seeking ScrumMaster® certification
Primary Attendee Group: Project team members, stakeholders, managers, product owners
Recommended Experience: Familiarity with agile basics and scrum teams
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Scrum basics and core values of a Scrum Master
- How the Scrum framework compares to other methods, such as waterfall
- How to identify when to use Scrum
- A Scrum team’s three roles and responsibilities
- Scrum meetings, including Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective and Product Backlog Refinement
- Scrum Artifacts, including the Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and Product Increment
- Beyond theory into real world application
The cost of this training course includes all course materials and a subject matter expert instructor.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...