Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The Consultative Process
As organizations strive to address their clients’ critical business issues, technical professionals play an important role in creating and implementing solutions for external and internal clients. The Consultative Process establishes a basic philosophy of consulting with a common and easily understood approach to enable a consistent client experience.
The Consultative Process introduces a problem-solving mindset and presents an effective process for consulting with both internal and external clients. It helps technical and functional professionals become comfortable in their role as consultants. Examining a business relationship from the client’s viewpoint helps to generate greater alignment and commitment with clients by using a win-win problem-solving approach.
Who should attend?
This program is a must for new and experienced technical and functional professionals who interact with internal or external clients. While they are experts in their areas, many technical professionals are not equipped to handle the business side of a project. The Consultative Process enables a consistent client experience from your technical professionals.
The Consultative Process enables technical professionals to become a real source of competitive advantage by training them how to integrate their technical skills into a consultative process. Participants will be able to:
- Enter into a consultative relationship with clients and add value at each step of the process
- Quickly establish trust with any person in the engagement and gain that person’s willing cooperation in sharing information
- Gain an in-depth agreement with the client about the real nature and scope of the problem to be solved
- Convince clients that a particular offer is a valuable solution to their business problem
- Ensure a high degree of client satisfaction and enhance the working relationship during implementation
The Wilson Learning Advantage—Ensuring Learning Is Applied for Improved Performance
For any program to be effective, learning must be transferred to day-to-day work practices. To achieve this, a variety of performance application, reinforcement, and support tools are essential for any successful learning implementation.
The following tools, activities, and components ensure skills are learned, applied, and coached to for improved performance:
- Pre-workshop communication to accelerate the readiness of both participants and managers
- Learning designed for maximum transfer of new skills, with flexible delivery options (options vary by program)
- Automated learner and manager reinforcement and application activities to ensure participants hone newly acquired skills, use them on the job, and managers effectively coach for sustained results
This program can be taught by a Wilson Learning facilitator or by an organization’s own leader-trained in-house professional.
Organizations that partner with Wilson Learning have access to additional services to address their unique needs, including:
- Implementation consulting
- Assessment and measurement
- Evaluation of performance impact
Inquire for pricing information
Our work with thousands of organizations has taught us that every organization is uniquely shaped by its history, culture, mission, values, lore, leadership, and, ultimately, its people. Every organization has a pulse. For 50 years, Wilson Learning has partnered with...
Find out more about this The Consultative Process course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team