Managers will learn how to effectively manage the changes that occur in their organizations. They will understand what causes resistance and how to deal with both individual and group resistance. They will know how to help employees better manage the workplace changes they face. Managers will acquire skills for managing both personal and professional change and will add to their tools for successfully encouraging, implementing, and managing organizational change.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
- Leading Change Case
- Leading Change Assessment
- How to Get Commitment Instead of Resistance
- How to Sustain Commitment to Major Change/Worksheet
Course delivery details
- Group/Private Training
- Individual/Public Training
How would you like to learn?
- Classroom (Instructor-led)
- Virtual Classroom (Instructor-led)
- Private Mentoring/Consulting
Inquire for costing.
Certification / Credits
- Define the types of changes that affect individuals and organizations.
- Define the types of changes that affect organizations.
- Understand the reasons employees resist change and identify specific strategies for working with the resistance and minimizing its impact in the workplace.
- Implement a plan to help themselves and their employees more readily accept impending change and approach changes with a positive outlook.
- Utilize a range of skills and behaviors that will help individuals adapt to change more effectively.
- Examine the implications of organizational change at all levels of the organization.
- Apply strategies for minimizing the “people casualties” that often accompany change.
Why choose Velocity Knowledge?
Customized training programs for every organization
Industry-proven instructors, consultants, and experts
Efficient learning methods for your unique business objectives
Contact this provider
Velocity Knowledge is an Enterprise Education Provider made up of qualified educational professionals who have survived the budget cuts, lived through the training wars, adjusted to industry changes, and learned what it is that customers are looking for. Velocity Knowledge...