A fundamental understanding of finances by leaders ensures that all areas of the business are thoughtfully considered when evaluating and implementing strategic changes. In University of Georgia’s online Fundamentals of Finance program, you’ll learn the basic concepts and analytical tools of finance in the corporate finance and investment arenas.
Who should attend?
Managers and leaders responsible for managing costs, margins, revenue, or efficiency as well as accounting and finance professionals.
- Reformulate financial statements to facilitate accurate and decision-making analyses
- Learn time value of money, and the importance of receiving it sooner to accrue interest
- Understand whether long term investments are worth funding
- Value companies, businesses, and investment projects
- Evaluate and manage business risks
Course delivery details
This course has an online format.
- Once registered for Fundamentals of Finance, participants will have access to the course from the scheduled start date for three consecutive months.
- Participants work at their own pace and may choose to complete the course well before the three months expires or work through the class and return to any module at their own pace throughout three months.
The fee is $950 (USD).
Certification / Credits
Upon completion of the course, participants will receive a Fundamentals of Finance Certificate from the University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business.
Contact this provider
UGA - Terry College of Business | Over 100 Years of Excellence
Founded in 1912, the Terry College of Business is the state’s flagship business school within the country’s first state-chartered university. As the first business school in the South, the Terry College of Business is steeped in a tradition of providing...