Interactive 3D Graphics: E-learning from Udacity
This course introduces participants to the driving principles behind 3D computer graphics - meshes, cameras, materials, lighting, animation and much more. Course material will introduce participants to a number of interactive programs able to be run in a web browser.
Delegates will gain a portfolio of smalle interactive programs and enough know-how to make an animated 3D demo program.
Upcoming start dates
Free E-Learning: Start Anytime!
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This advanced level Interactive 3D Graphics course is designed for anyone hoping to gain a basic understanding of 3D computer graphics.
Find out if this course is right for you - request more information here!
Training topics for this Interactive 3D Graphics course include:
- Motivation and a trip down the graphics pipeline, laying out the fundamental processes
Points, Vectors, and Meshes
- The basics of 3D geometry definition
Colors and Materials
- Color representation, material computations, transparency
- Translation, scale, rotate and how to properly combine all these
- Transform representation and how to fully control these
- Directional and point light sources
- How the camera is defined
Textures and Reflections
- Color and opacity textures, along with reflection and normal mapping
- An introduction to programming vertex and pixel shaders
Interaction and Animation
- How to select and make objects move
It is free to start this Developing Android Apps course
Estimated time for completion assuming 6 hours per week: Approx. 2 months
2-Week Free Trial: Love it or Leave it
All Udacity courses are offered with a two-week free trial. Learners will have plenty of time to make sure that the program fits their needs. If it's not working out for any reason - user can cancel their subscription fee of charge.