This program is designed to deepen the business acumen and strategic insights of human resources leaders, enabling them to align the HR function with organizational strategy and deliver measurable impact on the key drivers of enterprise success in the global, digital marketplace.
Who should attend?
HR leaders at all levels who need to navigate the complexities of the digital business landscape with greater confidence and deliver greater strategic value to the organization.
Learning objectives & outcomes
By participating in this program you will learn how to:
- Identify and interpret organizational strategy in relation to HR’s role in creating shared value for internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze the core principles of managerial finance to demonstrate ROI and effectively budget initiatives within HR and across business units
- Apply data analytics best practices and tools to visualize key performance indicators and influence decision making
- Build presentation skills through enhanced executive presence, messaging and persuasive communication
- Gain a foundational understanding of business essentials, including operational excellence, management and leadership, and organizational effectiveness
Course delivery details
The program starts with a virtual program kick-off to guide you through program introduction and help you set goals and expectations. Then your blended learning journey is combining at-your-own-pace online modules with three days on campus.
The online module includes:
- Introduction to Organizations
- Introduction to Operations
- Introduction to Management and Leadership.
The content of three days on campus is as follows.
- Day 1: Strategic HR and Business Performance case study
- Day 2: Human Capital Management, People Analytics, and Introduction to Disruptive Technologies
- Day 3: Make an Impact: Power, Influence, Persuasion and Communication, Case Study group presentations.
The fee includes tuition, all learning materials including online modules, and most meals. Participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodations but special rates at campus hotels are available.
Contact this provider
UCLA - Anderson School of Management | A Transformational Legacy
UCLA Anderson is proud of being one of the world’s great public universities, tackling society’s most vexing problems. Since our founding in 1935, UCLA Anderson has served an essential mission that remains relevant across the decades: to transform management thinking and...