Closing the Deal in the Virtual World
Facilitating high-stakes online meetings that move business forward
Successful B2B salespeople need to be persuasive (without being pushy), understand the prospect's immediate needs, overcome objections in real time, and clearly communicate your offering's value. That's already a tall order. Now add the challenges of presenting to a virtual audience to further complicate an already delicate dance.
Our workshop, Closing the Deal in the Virtual World, helps participants build relationships with prospects by enabling authentic conversations in a virtual environment. We teach salespeople how to overcome objections and "read" the virtual room while applying techniques that keep audiences engaged and manage the conversation's flow and direction. The result is reduced friction in the virtual sales process leading to more closed deals.
This training is delivered through a combination of face-to-face, virtual, and on-demand modalities.
All Turpin Workshops are highly customized to your organization's and employees' specific goals and challenges and can be delivered on-site or virtually.
Closing the Deal in the Virtual World includes pre-work and access to eCoach – our program for pre-work and post-workshop performance support. Participants receive reusable job aids and reference materials to help them apply what they learn in class to the situations they face outside of it.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
This course is intended for B2B sales professionals & sales teams who need to transfer their skills to the virtual world.
Participants in this training learn to
- Frame their virtual sales meetings so that they are buyer-focused and persuasive
- Engage buyers, establish trust, and nurture relationships
- Create the conditions for a fruitful exchange of ideas
- Remain nimble, think on their feet, and address buyer concerns as they surface
- Use virtual tools, including video, for maximum engagement
- Be clear and concise
- Listen well, read the audience, and respond appropriately
- Create (or modify existing) visual aids to support key messages
- Use visuals effectively to support key messages
- Set appropriate next steps to move the sale forward
- Get the business of the meeting done effectively and efficiently
Course delivery details
Duration: 4 3-hour sessions
Maximum Enrollment: 8
Number of Instructors: 2
Location: Client platform or Turpin’s Zoom
Why choose Turpin Communication?
Customizable business communication training courses.
Expert communication trainers and coaches.
30+ years of focused communication skills expertise.
Contact this provider
Custom Presentation and Facilitation Skills Training for Your Team
Turpin Communication is a business communication training company. We build the skills presenters, meeting facilitators, and trainers need to achieve their goals, work more efficiently, and grow leadership capabilities. Our process is about simplification and personalization. We untangle confusing assumptions,...