Partnering with Clients, Suppliers and Stakeholders for Project Success
In this course, participants will learn the factors that influence partnerships and relationships between clients (customers), suppliers, and other key stakeholders to promote project success. Participants will learn and apply Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) techniques to create and maintain successful partnerships. This course combines individual exercises with interactive group discussions and role play to allow participants to apply learned partnering strategies and techniques.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
Individuals who will benefit from this course include project, program, and portfolio managers as well as team leaders and team members.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the benefits and challenges of actively performing CRM and SRM to strengthen partnerships and promote project success.
Module 1: Partnership Fundamentals
- Relationship Building Strategies
- Stakeholder Analysis and Expectations
- Client and Supplier Perspectives
- Engagement Levels and Methodology
- Change and Conflict Management
- Procurement and Contract Fundamentals
Module 2: Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- CRM Goals and Key Drivers
- Understanding Client needs
- CRM Roles and Responsibilities
- CRM Stages, Models, and Technologies
Module 3: Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SRM Benefits and Challenges
- Principles and Guidelines
- Tools and Techniques
- Metrics and Performance Evaluation
Course delivery details
This course is delivered in the live virtual classroom, traditional classroom or onsite. To inquire, contact Corporate Education Group via the information request form.
Inquire for pricing.
Contact this provider
CORPORATE EDUCATION GROUP
Corporate Education Group (CEG) is a premier provider of talent development solutions. Since 1987, CEG has collaborated with clients to unlock business value by delivering talent strategies and development solutions that align with targeted business goals to make your workforce...