Organizations often use DiSC® Profile as a tool to improve communication and relationships. To ensure that DiSC® Profile is effectively implemented in real-life situations, certifying trainers, managers, or coaches in DiSC® concepts can be a valuable option.
Becoming DiSC® Certified can help transform the DiSC® Profile experience from a one-time event to a language that is integrated into an organization's culture and leveraged by teams, managers, leadership, sales, and customer service to improve communication and build strong relationships.
TrainSMART, an award-winning Everything DiSC® Authorized Partner, offers a comprehensive DiSC® Certification Training workshop that combines pre-work, a two-day facilitated session, and ongoing support. Participants will learn how to effectively administer and interpret DiSC® profiles and reports, enhance workshops and coaching sessions using DiSC® concepts and activities, and add value to communication throughout the organization. Join us for this interactive, fun and educational workshop to keep the DiSC® concepts alive.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Anyone seeking to be certified in DiSC
Day 1 – Learning the DiSC® Model
- DiSC® History and Key Validation Facts
- The principles behind the DiSC® system
- Details about each of the four DiSC® factors
- How to Explain the DiSC® Profile in Simple Terms
- DISC Graph Interpretations: What to Look For?
- How to Use the DiSC® Profile Report as an Effective Workbook
- How to Incorporate DISC Learning Activities into Your Instructional Design
Day 2 – Implementing DiSC®
- Handling the Most Commonly Asked Questions (e.g. Is DiSC® a personality test?)
- What DISC Profiling Pre-work is Realistic and Yields Maximum Results
- Interpreting an Online Generated Profile
- Integrated self-testing helps reinforce course content
- How to Use DISC for Team-building, Leadership Development, and Coaching
- How to Keep DiSC® Application Alive in your Organization
Course delivery details
Multi-Day Training Workshop, Multi-Session Webinar
Certification / Credits
- Administer the DiSC® Classic Profile
- Debrief a DiSC® Classic 2.0 ProfileComplete a Role
- Facilitate a variety of DiSC® exercises
- Pass a test on DiSC® basics
- Review role-based behavior using the Role Behavior Analysis®
- Review the variety of tools available to apply the DiSC®
- Explain the DiSC® Circumflex model
- Plan your personal application of the DiSC® model
Why choose TrainSMART Inc.?
Customized training programs for every organization
Certified Women-Owned Business (WBENC & WOSB)
Industry-proven facilitators, consultants, and experts
Contact this provider
TrainSmart specializes in helping you identify people and process challenges that may be preventing your organization from achieving optimal results. We take a collaborative approach to create a tailored strategy for success. TrainSmart’s goal is to partner with you to...