In this interactive workshop, participants will explore their personal patterns of thinking and behaving before, during and after a “failure” experience, enabling them to remove barriers to learning, growth and innovation.
In this interactive workshop, participants will
- Explore the experience of failure through the lenses of brain science and adult development theory, gaining a more complex understanding of failure as a lever to growth, development and innovation
- Identify ways fear of failure contributes to undesired patterns of behavior
- Identify coping strategies the brain generates to protect from the painful effects of failure and how they can unintentionally become barriers to success
- Develop strategies to individually and collectively learn from failure in transformative ways
- Identify ways to increase psychological safety by designing healthy cultural practices related to failure
- Using case studies and real life scenarios, develop strategies to learn from failure more effectively, increasing organizational risk intelligence
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Average rating 4.8
I really enjoyed the training! I learned a lot, and loved going through it with my team
This training got my team fully engaged from the start and they reference this training the most
Understanding the scientific, emotional, philosophical, cultural, and strategic understandings around the topic of Failure has benefited the way I think and approach situations ...
Contact this provider
Unstick your team. You’ve tried all the things, but your team still isn’t where you want them to be. You’ve listened to podcasts, led a book study, even invested in some trainings before. Nothing seems to create the long-lasting changes...