Winning Over Irate CustomersStitt Feld Handy Group
Winning Over Irate Customers
All available course dates
Winning Over Irate Customers (Public Course)
At this workshop you will learn techniques that will allow you to handle really challenging customer service situations with confidence, thus improving customer satisfaction, loyalty and company image.
It actually doesn’t “take all kinds” to make the world go around, we just happen to have them! Anyone who deals with customers, clients, complainants or members of the public will have to deal with irate, upset, confrontational and unreasonable people.
We took our years of experience dealing with disputes of all shapes and sizes, and our experience working with organizations facing significant volumes of front line customer disputes, and developed an effective, simple model for managing such disputes early and well.
At this high impact workshop for front line staff, you will learn techniques that will allow you to handle really challenging customer service situations with confidence. You will learn our easy-to-use customized seven-step model for managing customer service disputes effectively. You will experience a range of practical and interactive discussions, exercises and role plays that will give you new and effective tools for dealing with difficult conversations and people. Whether managing a problematic customer or having more productive conversations with fellow staff, this course will give you the core tools you need. You will have opportunities to practise learned skills in a variety of contexts so that the skills can become second nature.
Who should attend?
The Winning Over Irate Customers Workshop is designed specifically for people who deal with challenging people and/or tough conversations. Customer service representatives, complaints handlers, hotel staff, government clerks, administrative staff, receptionists, airline personnel, front desk staff, retail staff will all benefit from this workshop. The workshop will provide tools for managing both client/customer conversations and improving crucial conversations with coworkers and front line managers.
Course delivery details
Practical and Interactive Training
We offer intensive and interactive learning experiences for professionals and executives. You will participate in dynamic exercises and case studies. The concepts and approaches you will learn have proven successful in the real world, and can be applied immediately to your situation.
Contact us for customized training options.
Certification / Credits
- Deliver difficult messages with confidence
- Deal with irrational, aggressive, and unreasonable people with greater skill and less stress
- Avoid common (but critical) mistakes in managing angry customers
- Use our customer service model to minimize conflicts and retain satisfied customers
- Have more productive conversations with fellow staff and managers
- Give your front line staff the practical tools they need to manage challenging customer conversations and complaints more effectively, with less damage to the relationship
- Minimize unnecessary escalation of disputes
- Minimize further financial losses by improving customer satisfaction, loyalty and company image
- Turn difficult front line conversations into productive exchanges
- Showcase the image of your organization as respectful and responsive to clients, while getting results that are fair to you
Why choose SFHGroup?
Over 55,000 people trained
Over 850 customized workshops delivered
University of Windsor Law School Certificate workshops
Stitt Feld Handy Group
Since 1994, more than 55,000 people have attended our public workshops to learn new approaches to resolve conflicts, negotiate better deals, communicate more effectively, improve customer service and build their ability to coach others. We also conduct practical skills-based customized...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 10 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...