Prospecting PerformanceStepp Sydnor Leadership and Sales Training
All available course dates
How to prospect old and new territories
SteppUp Sales Prospecting is a critical component of sustainable sales success. In this course, you will learn that prospecting is not selling but research. This program focuses on lead generation, nurturing cold calls into warm leads, phone skills, emailing skills and best practice prospecting methods. While finding qualified prospects to get them interested in a face-to-face meeting.
Prospecting is the process of searching for potential customers, clients, or buyers in order to develop new business. The end goal is to move prospects through the sales funnel until they eventually convert into revenue-generating customers. Onboarding new clients keep the pipeline full since companies churn current clients every year. Effective prospecting allows the company to grow it revenue and market share.
The goal of Prospecting Old and New Territories to help salespeople improve their ability to find qualified prospects and schedule onsite meetings.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
As a result of this program you will:
- Understand the difference between prospecting and selling.
- Gain insight to gatekeeper and screener tactics and strategies.
- Know how to stay focused and motivated.
- Understand and classify 7 types of prospects.
- Recognize strategies to organize and grow a new market.
- Discover how to create effective calling and email scripts.
- Be able to craft benefit statements to get prospects interested.
- Know how to request a meeting effectively.
- Determine how to get prospects to call you back.
Certification / Credits
Problems this course will solve
- Low phone call activity
- Undefined prospecting strategy
- Last minute prospecting with little results
- Low confidence in making cold calls and nurturing prospects
- High reluctance to get on the phone at scheduled times
- Undefined prospecting methods
- Little structure or process for prospecting
- Inability to quality and create sales meetings
- Inability to identify suspects and covert to clients
To ensure the principles and concepts of Prospecting Old and New Territories are implemented and new behaviors become habit, it is important to have a follow-up program.
- Regularly scheduled Power Hours and Muscle Up sessions to reinforce, evaluate and enhance application of the course information
Why choose SteppUP?
Delivered leadership & sales transformation programs to large companies like Comcast Business, and Time Warner.
One national technology company experienced a 77% revenue increase after engaging with SteppUp Now Consulting &Training
Over half million leaders and salespeople have improved their performance through Stepp Sydnors training and development programs with a 4.5 star out of 5 rating
Stepp Sydnor Leadership and Sales Training
Stepp Sydnor Leadership and Sales training is a trusted expert. Our programs help organizations step up their performance, align cultures, and generate more revenues. Our founder Stepp Sydnor brings over 30 years of consulting and corporate experience to his speaking...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
United States of America
Corporate / Group Training