SABSACourses - Open & In-House SABSA Training Courses for Security & Business Professionals
SABSACourses is the leading provider of SABSA (Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture) training and certification courses. With a team of qualified and talented instructors, training programs with SABSACourses are offered throughout the United States and Canada.
The classroom training division of SABSACourses, David Lynas Consulting Limited is a choice provider or SABSA training and certification programs. Many courses are organized and led by the David Lynas Consulting Limited CEO, David Lynas.
SABSACourses training programs cover a wide spectrum of topics within the realm of Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture. Courses are designed to be industry and role-specific and offer essential insights and skills for implementing the SABSA methodology in context.
- Security Architecture: Understand all aspects of SABSA, from the strategic vision to operations.
- Enterprise Architecture: Learn to effectively leverage holistic modeling techniques to integrate security with key business components, such as enterprise architectures, frameworks and standards. Plus, discover why The Open Groups is Aligning TOGAF with SABSA.
- Risk Management: Apply a proven risk and opportunity-based enterprise architecture method to maximize business performance and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Business Management & Strategy: Analyze and apply SABSA to ensure that IT, security and risk functions deliver real value.
- Security: Use SABSA to connect security with business for gains in stakeholder buy-in.
- Systems Development & Systems Ops: Leverage SABSA to design business-driven solutions and embed security & risk management in solutions and methods.
- Audit, Compliance & Governance: Apply SABSA to ensure stakeholders that your IT, security architecture and risk management solutions and processes are robust and effective.
- Service Management: Design, deliver and define security services portfolio with SABSA and create business-driven performance targets that translate into business success.
Competency-Based Professional Development
SABSACourses training programs are designed based on a SABSA competency framework and effectively demonstrate the skill and competency of SABSA practitioners. With competent SABSA practitioners, companies and organizations can ensure that they are operating securely and safely. The SABSA qualifications are offered at a range of levels, including Foundation, Practitioner and Master certificates.
In-House and Bespoke Programs
- On-site training for groups, companies and organizations
- Group packages
- Bespoke training, tailored to each group's specific requirements
|Onsite SABSA Foundation (F1 & F2) Modules||5 days||Multiple (2)|
|SABSA A1 - Advanced SABSA Risk Assurance & Governance||5 days||Multiple (8)|
|SABSA A3 - Advanced SABSA Architecture & Design||5 days||From 3,760 USD||Arlington|
|SABSA Foundation (F1 & F2) Modules||5 days||From 3,038 USD||Multiple (8)|
|Corporate / Group Training|
|Onsite SABSA A1 - Advanced SABSA Risk Assurance & Governance||5 days||United States of America|
|Onsite SABSA A3 - Advanced SABSA Architecture & Design||5 days||United States of America|
Contact this provider
To request information from SABSACourses - David Lynas Consulting Limited, please fill out the following details:
No reviews available