Onsite SABSA Foundation Course - (F1 & F2) Modules
Under the SABSA Institute SABSA Competency Framework, the SABSA Foundation F1 & F2 modules are the official introductory qualifications for security professionals seeking out competencies in Security Architecture.
The SABSA Foundation course is delivered onsite and is designed to provide delegates with a foundational understanding of the principles, processes, techniques and practical application of the SABSA method. The course incorporates workshops and case study exercises to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills to apply the SABSA method to modern business challenges.
Delegates will be continuously assessed on the effective application of SABSA to business issues, the core elements of enterprise security architecture and the integration of SABSA into business strategy, operations and associated management structures.
The course relates key topics and skills, including:
- An overview of enterprise security architecture
- The SABSA model, architecture matrix, service management matrix and terminology
- SABSA principles, framework, approach and lifecycle
- Using business goals to design information security requirements
- The integration of SABSA into service management, security & strategy
- SABSA within a practical and organisational context.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
The onsite SABSA Foundation course is designed for teams, companies and organizations seeking to develop the security architecture competencies of its employees. Suitable candidates may include, but are not limited to:
- Security Architects
- Security Professionals
- Enterprise Architects
- Systems Developers
- Security Operations Professionals
- Risk Management Professionals
- Audit, Compliance & Governance Professionals
- Business Managers & Strategists
- Service Management Professionals
There are no formal pre-requisites for the SABSA Foundation course.
For more information on suitability, please send an inquiry here.
Within the specific frameworks of each organization, the course curriculum is as follows:
F1 - Security Strategy & Planning
- Principles & Objectives of Security Architecture
- The SABSA Framework
- Business Requirements
- Risk & Opportunity Modelling
- Policy Architecture Framework
- Systems Engineering & Integrated Compliance
- Capability-based Defence-in-Depth
- SABSA Governance Framework
- Security Domain Concepts
- Security Time & Performance Concepts.
F2- Security Services & Service Management
- Information Security & Data Security Architectures
- Risk Treatment Architecture
- Transformation & Service architecture
- Entity & Trust Modelling
- Security Associations Modelling
- Security Service Sequencing & Performance Management.
Onsite training with SABSACourses offers teams, organizations and companies a cost-effective solution to employee development.
Certification / Credits
This onsite training program leads to an SCF Certificate for all participating employees. The SCF Certificate is awarded by the SABSA Institute, the international governing body for the SABSA method.
Contact this provider
SABSACourses - Open & In-House SABSA Training Courses for Security & Business Professionals
SABSACourses is the leading provider of SABSA (Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture) training and certification courses. With a team of qualified and talented instructors, training programs with SABSACourses are offered throughout the United States and Canada. The classroom training division...