SABSA A1 - Advanced SABSA Risk Assurance & GovernanceSABSACourses - David Lynas Consulting Limited
SABSA A1 - Advanced SABSA Risk Assurance & Governance
All available course dates
Advanced SABSA Risk Assurance & Governance - Module A1 5-Day Course
This SABSA advanced training course relates the practice application of SABSA (Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture) within the contexts of risk assurance and governance. Over the course of 5 days, this practical course will provide delegates with the following competencies:
- Practical experience in applying the SABSA Risk Management Process, Assurance Framework & Governance Model to each delegates' own organization, industry and cultural context.
- The skills to effectively plan, design, implement and manage a SABSA Risk Management Architecture through-life.
- The ability to plan, design, implement and manage the SABSA Assurance & Governance Frameworks.
- Practice in applying customized strategies and work-products to the SABSA processes, frameworks and models on both a domain and enterprise basis and throughout the complete business cycle.
Who should attend?
The Advanced SABSA Risk Assurance & Governance is suitable for professionals who meet any of the following criteria:
- SABSA Chartered Practitioner Architect (SCP) candidates
- SABSA Chartered Master Architect (SCM) candidates
- Professionals seeking to develop their practical competencies in business risk architecture, assurance and governance structures and processes.
While there are no formal pre-requisites for this course, delegates should have foundational knowledge of working with SABSA.
For more information on suitability, please send an inquiry here.
This training course will include the following modules:
- Risk, Assurance & Governance in the SABSA Framework
- Strategy & Planning - Establishing Risk Context
- Strategy & Planning - Risk Identification
- Strategy & Planning - Risk Analysis & Assessment
- Strategy & Planning - Risk Evaluation
- Strategy & Planning - Risk Treatment Strategy
- Design & Implement - Risk Treatment
- Manage & Measure - Risk Management
- Through-life Governance
- Through-Life Assurance
Certification / Credits
This training module follows the SABSA Competency Framework towards the SCP (Practitioner) and SCm (Master) Certificates.
Certificates are awarded by the SABSA Institute, the international governing body for the SABSA method.
About SABSACourses - David Lynas Consulting Limited
SABSACourses - Open & In-House SABSA Training Courses for Security & Business Professionals
SABSACourses is the leading provider of SABSA (Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture) training and certification courses. With a team of qualified and talented instructors, training programs with SABSACourses are offered throughout the United States and Canada. The classroom training division...
Contact this provider
SABSACourses - David Lynas Consulting Limited
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team