Onsite Advanced SABSA Risk Assurance & Governance Training Program - Module A1
This SABSA advanced training course delivers SCP Certificate level certification to teams, companies and organizations seeking to develop their employees competence in applying the SABSA Risk Management Process, Assurance Framework & Governance Model to their organization.
Within the framework of each company, this onsite course will cover the practical application of SABSA (Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture). Over the course of 5 days, this practical course will provide delegates with the following competencies:
- Practical experience in applying the SABSA Risk Management Process, Assurance Framework & Governance Model to each delegates' own organisation, industry and cultural context.
- The skills to effectively plan, design, implement and manage a SABSA Risk Management Architecture through-life.
- The ability to plan, design, implement and manage the SABSA Assurance & Governance Frameworks.
- Practice in applying customized strategies and work-products to the SABSA processes, frameworks and models on both a domain and enterprise basis and throughout the complete business cycle.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
The onsite Advanced SABSA Risk Assurance & Governance is suitable for teams, companies and organizations seeking to advance the security architecture competencies of its employees. Suitable delegates may include, but are not limited to:
- SABSA Chartered Practitioner Architect (SCP) candidates
- SABSA Chartered Master Architect (SCM) candidates
- Professionals seeking to develop their practical competencies in business risk architecture, assurance and governance structures and processes.
While there are no formal pre-requisites for this course, delegates should have foundational knowledge of working with SABSA.
For more information on suitability, please send an inquiry here.
Within the frameworks of each company or organization, this onsite training course will include the following modules:
- Risk, Assurance & Governance in the SABSA Framework
- Strategy & Planning - Establishing Risk Context
- Strategy & Planning - Risk Identification
- Strategy & Planning - Risk Analysis & Assessment
- Strategy & Planning - Risk Evaluation
- Strategy & Planning - Risk Treatment Strategy
- Design & Implement - Risk Treatment
- Manage & Measure - Risk Management
- Through-life Governance
- Through-Life Assurance
Onsite training with SABSACourses offers teams, companies and organizations a cost-effective solution to employee development.
Certification / Credits
This training module follows the SABSA Competency Framework towards the SCP (Practitioner) and SCM (Master) Certificates.
All participating delegates will receive certification from the SABSA Institute, the international governing body for the SABSA method.
Contact this provider
SABSACourses - Open & In-House SABSA Training Courses for Security & Business Professionals
SABSACourses is the leading provider of SABSA (Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture) training and certification courses. With a team of qualified and talented instructors, training programs with SABSACourses are offered throughout the United States and Canada. The classroom training division...