Onsite Advanced SABSA Architecture & Design Course - Module A3 Outline
The onsite advanced course in SABSA Architecture & Design relates the A3 module component of the SABSA Institute's competency framework. Delegates of the course will develop their knowledge and skills in applying the SABSA method to specialist technology and solution architecture in their organization.
The training course results in professional certification from the SABSA Institute for all participating delegates. Advanced SABSA courses are highly practical, delivered within context and work to develop candidates' ability to critically analyze and assess business problems and design, measure and customize business solutions.
Upon completion of the course, delegates will have a practical understanding of the following:
- Business-driven requirements for business problems
- Using the SABSA method to strategize and innovate enterprise and business solutions
- Designing and creating SABSA work products
- Assessing, evaluating and testing work product solutions.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
This onsite training program has been designed for teams, companies and organizations seeking to develop their members' skills in the integration and alignment of Security & Risk with Enterprise Architecture Frameworks & Standard. Eligible candidates include, but are not limited to:
- SABSA Chartered Practitioner Architect (SCP) Candidates
- SABSA Chartered Master Architect (SCM) Candidates
- Professionals seeking to develop practical advanced competencies in
There are no formal pre-requisites for this course, but foundational knowledge of the SABSA method is required and assumed.
For more information on suitability, please send an inquiry here.
The onsite SABSA A3 level course is taught within the specific contexts of each company and will include the following course content:
- SABSA as a Problem-Solving Framework for Today's Burning Issues
- Stakeholder Value Propositions
- Framework Alignment
- Advanced Attributed Profiling (1) - Multi-tier Organisations
- Advanced Attributed Profiling (2) - Programmes & Projects
- Traceability Concept: Architecture Layer-Map / Repository
- Logical Layer Engineering - Business-driven Requirements and Design
- Physical Layer Engineering - Business-driven Solution Design
- Engineering the Multi-tier Control Strategy
- Adapting the SABSA Process - Fit-for-Purpose Process Design
- Full Requirements to Solutions Traceability
- SABSA for Evaluating Standards and Solutions.
SABSACourses offers teams, companies and organizations a cost-effective solution to employee development.
Certification / Credits
Participating delegates will be working towards the SCP (Practitioner) and SMC Certificates (Master) from the SABSA Institute, the international governing body for the SABSA method.
Contact this provider
SABSACourses - Open & In-House SABSA Training Courses for Security & Business Professionals
SABSACourses is the leading provider of SABSA (Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture) training and certification courses. With a team of qualified and talented instructors, training programs with SABSACourses are offered throughout the United States and Canada. The classroom training division...