The power of the consumer, the impact of globalization, and the pervasiveness of the digital era are all rapidly shifting organizational approaches, business parlance, and leadership strategy. Experienced professionals must balance the daily demands of a successful career with the necessary investment in the education to meet these new expectations.
Our Mini-MBA: Business Essentials offers accomplished professionals an opportunity to maintain their career trajectory with an efficient, focused injection of modern concepts and strategy. We will empower you to contribute as a confident thought leader who has mastered today’s rapidly changing business landscape. Use this new know-how to contribute as a valued member of multi-functional teams and help shape organizational goals.
- Update your formal education and career experience with modern business practices including contemporary leadership, business legal issues and strategic marketing.
- Learn from real-world industry experts who will move new concepts from the academic to daily application in a highly interactive environment.
- Learn in a rigorous university environment that results in receipt of a program certificate as well as earn academic credits that can be applied toward future education goals.
Who should attend
- Experienced business professionals who want to demonstrate their potential for the future, as well as draw on the strengths of their previous experience.
- Managers and future managers who seek immediate and practical applications of business theory and methodology, in an atmosphere that leverages both an academic curriculum and a corporate training.
- Professionals who want to differentiate themselves as critical members with current or future employers by bolstering their ability to ask thoughtful and insightful questions, and offer impactful solutions.
- Those with “real job” time constraints who still want to master “real job” application of new business concepts and strategies.
Contact this provider
Rutgers Business School | Resilient. Resourceful.
Founded in 1929, Rutgers Business School has a rich history in the state of New Jersey -- a history deeply embedded in the larger story of Rutgers University-Newark and Rutgers University-New Brunswick. Rutgers University. Rutgers has been revolutionary for 250...