Building Out Successful Strategies for Recruiting Leaders
Gain the tools needed to help take your talent team and success to the next level.
While we are seeing light at the end of the pandemic tunnel, one thing is clear - positions are opening back up. As your organization’s recruiting or HR leader, are you ready to handle the influx of demand from your hiring executives? Most are demanding for butts-in-seats now versus having a strategy that should have been built out back in Q3 2020.
Want a seat at the strategic table? Join our speaker, Michael Goldberg, as he discusses how he has helped organizations set up their recruiting strategies in all facets of talent acquisition. Learn strategies and tools that work in all sizes of organizations and industries to help take your talent team and success to the next level by providing you with the know-how to properly present your playbook to the C-suite in order to gain their buy-in.
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for
- human resource managers
- personnel administrators
- supervisors and managers.
- Understanding the Benefits of a Recruiting Roadmap Strategy
- Discussing the Components of the Recruiting Roadmap
- Strategizing With Business Leaders on Topics Such as Talent Attraction, Process Enhancement, Tool Effectiveness, Sourcing, and Pipelining
- Gaining the Attention of Your Executives
- Measuring Success by Ensuring Roadmaps and Strategies Are Kept on Track
Certification / Credits
- You will be able to recognize the benefits of a recruiting roadmap strategy.
- You will be able to review the components of the recruiting roadmap.
- You will be able to define talent attraction, process enhancement, tool effectiveness, sourcing, and pipelining.
- You will be able to explain how to measure success by ensuring roadmaps and strategies are kept on track.
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...