Conducting an Effective Team Meeting
Highly interactive, skill-based, and evidence-based learning workshop incorporates all elements of the Knowles Adult Learning Model, including many of the following elements: Class discussion, Visual (slides, video,flip chart / whiteboard), Object demonstration, Academic research results, Small group discussion, Socratic Questioning, Simulation – Experiential, Humor, Case studies, Self-assessment, Self-reflection workbook exercises, Lecture.
Eligible for CEU credit from University of Oklahoma.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for leaders, managers and supervisors.
- Case study: Who called this meeting anyway?
- Class discussion: What types of meetings do you attend?
- Self-assessment: Rate your meetings
- Class discussion: Guidelines for effective meetings
- Class discussion: Agenda and minutes – purpose and best practices
- Small group exercise: Plan an effective meeting and share it in your group for critique
- Self-reflection: find the one thing you can do differently at work that will improve your leadership skills the most
Module Learning Outcomes
- Learn the characteristics of an effective meeting
- Understand the steps for conducting an effective meeting
- Recognize leader and participant behaviors that cause an ineffective meeting
- Understand how to establish and run an effective meeting using an agenda and minutes
- Identify three leadership roles required for successful meetings
- Demonstrate leader actions to counter-act ineffective behaviors
- Demonstrate the ability to plan an effective meeting
The price of this course is $1900.00.
The price of this course is $1900.00 per workshop
Add $12 per person for workbook printing.
Add travel costs for distances greater than 50 miles from Wilsonville, OR.
Lighthouse Leadership Training
Lighthouse Leadership’s cadre of master instructors and coaches each have a passion for assisting people rise to greater success in their workplace. Lighthouse is an award-winning best in class training and coaching provider on interpersonal skills. Our talented professionals are...
Find out more about this Conducting an Effective Team Meeting course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team