The Winning Virtual Sales Call Team Workshop
Did you know? Data from INSIDESALES.COM reveals that 75% of sales calls are already remote. The impact of global health scares, restrictions on travel, and economic upheavals mean that even more is riding on the salesperson’s ability to advance the sale during virtual client interactions.
Are your sellers getting the most out of virtual sales calls? At the end of this team workshop, your salespeople will have the ability to:
- Differentiate between skills required for face-to-face and remote meetings
- Discern differences in articulation, intonation, tempo/speed, and volume which are most effective in a virtual sales meeting
- Craft questions to truly engage your customers in a virtual sales meeting
- Practice active listening skills
- Recognize opportunities to use virtual tools to engage the customer
This workshop consists of a 60-minute pre-session consultation and 90-minute live online instruction.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
This workshop is specially designed to support the needs of sales teams who connect with clients and customers virtually.
Recommended prerequisite: free Learn How to Learn Online workshop
Flat rate of $2,500 US for private teams of up to 20 learners
Contact this provider
InSync Training - Setting Standards for the Modern Classroom
Since 2000, InSync Training has led the training field by researching, vetting and promoting best practice in the virtual classroom before the technology was established. InSync focuses on real learning outcomes and meaningful practices, and have extended this theory to...