Product Marketing: Research, Consumer Behavior and Analytics
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from Northwestern University.
The tools to identify opportunities and emerging market trends to drive your product marketing strategy and maintain a competitive edge.
The skills to use market research to integrate customer, business and market information into a data-driven decision-making plan for your organization.
The ability to leverage behavioral insights and analytics to build and manage customer loyalty and customer lifetime value to drive long-term growth.
An understanding of how digital technologies can help your organization anticipate your customers’ future wants and needs.
Who should attend?
This Course Is for You If:
- You are a product marketing or market research professional interested in refining your skills to remain relevant in a dynamic business environment
- You are an analyst, strategist or consultant with experience in consumer data looking to make a career switch to the product marketing space
- You are a business leader needing to enhance your understanding of what drives a customer to better inform your product strategy
The importance of market research in achieving business goals
Market intelligence and consumer insights
Using research design to transform insight into action
Using behavioral insights to drive long-term value
The learning organization — Anticipating your customers future needs
Consumer insights and analytics
Course delivery details
- 6 weeks Excluding orientation
- 6–8 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...