This course builds on the evolution of modern management toward a marketing-oriented view of business; stressing the underlying principle of the “marketing concept”; and integrating concepts in relation to consumer needs, marketing information, product development, pricing, distribution, selling, advertising, and promotions.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This course is essential for all levels of management, executives, team leaders, Front line and Middle Managers, who wish to increase their knowledge in Marketing.
- Overview of the Industry: Market Size (Volume / Value), Market Trends (Past 3-5 years)
- Market Profile (General purchase and usage habits)
- Environmental Analysis: Analysis of Opportunities and Threats, Key Success Factors
- Competitive Positioning
- Market Shares/ Sales Volume / Sales and Profit Trends
- Marketing Strategies (for each of the 4 Ps)
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Competition (in terms of 4 Ps)
- Company Profile
- Current Position of the Company/Brand in the Market
- Company/Brand Strengths and Weaknesses Analysis
- Brand Consumer Profile: Identified Market Segments, Market Needs Being Addressed, Buying Patterns, Usage Habits
- Present Marketing Strategy: Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning, Marketing Mix (Four Ps), Competitive Strategies Employed
The Marketing Mix
- Product: Product Strategy, Product Description / Features / USP, Packaging
- Pricing: Pricing Strategy, Detailed Product Costing, Selling Price Index vs. Competition,
- Distribution: Distribution Strategy, Trade Channels, Distribution Scheme
- Promotions: Overall Promotions Strategy, Advertising, Consumer and Trade Activities, Merchandising / Point of Purchase Materials, Publicity / Public Relations / Events
Certification / Credits
- Understand the basic principles, theories, concepts and dynamics of Marketing
- Apply these principles and tools in case analysis and to practical business decision making situations
- Integrate the concepts and techniques through application in the preparation of a comprehensive marketing plan
- Appreciate and learn more about Marketing as a career
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...