Public Relations Management - Level 2London Corporate Training
Public Relations Management - Level 2
All available course dates
This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
This provider has changed its terms and conditions to allow for rebooking/an amended cancellation policy in light of COVID-19
This Public Relations Management - Level 2 course will cover:
What you are promoting?
- PR to promote organisation’s vision, mission and strategy
- Benefits of products and services
- Target messages for specific audiences, stakeholders and markets
- Objective measures of success: KPIs
- Return on Investment: ROI
Social media and multi-media
- Understanding the scope, power and immediacy of these media
- Monitoring what is said, where and by whom
- Responding to negative feedback positively
- Pro-actively participating in social and multi-media
- Dos and don’ts
Five steps for a successful PR plan
- Agree your objectives, set targets and quantify results
- Appropriate channels, methods and mix
- Maximise budget and resources
- Recruit and manage your PR team: internal and external
- Effective project management of the implementation
- What do you want from editors, journalists and their media?
- What do they need from you?
- Understand the pressures and deadlines they are under
- Work together to build long-term durable relationships
- Ten top tips for developing lasting relationships
Press conferences and interviews
- Managing press conferences and dealing with journalists’ enquiries
- Giving winning television interviews
- Radio interviews with impact
- Handle difficult questions on the telephone
- Avoid the 5 most common mistakes
Please contact us for more information on pricing.
By completing this one-week training course in Public Relations Management (Level 2), delegates will be eligible for the PR Management Level 3 course delivered by London Corporate Training.
If you are new to Public Relations Management, you may be interested in the introductory level course, PR Management Level 1.
Why choose London Corporate Training?
We have trained over 2,500 delegates from almost 600 client organisations
Complimentary Heathrow transfer (one-way)
Endorsed by various organisational and subject specific accrediting bodies
About London Corporate Training
London Corporate Training (LCT)
London Corporate Training have been established in the education, consulting and training industries for two decades. They work as a training team from their head office in London and aim to ensure all of their course participants receive the highest...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...