University of Toronto Organizational Leadership
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from University of Toronto University.
Navigate the complexities of organizational leadership to enhance the success of cross-functional teams.
Over the duration of this online program, you’ll work through the following modules:
Understanding the nature of organizational leadership
Learn about organizational leadership and the Seven Seismic Shifts that can be experienced within it.
Understanding the determinants of organizational effectiveness
Explore the leader’s role in shaping the five elements that lead to congruence in an organization's effectiveness.
Building collaboration in order to break down silos
Examine how silos form, why they are a barrier to collaboration, and how to break them down.
Building and leading your senior team
Explore the meaning of a team and a leader's various roles within it.
Leveraging organizational culture for high performance
Learn about organizational culture and how it can enable high performance.
Leading effective change management
Investigate how a leader can overcome resistance and create change within an organization.
Course delivery details
- 6 weeks Excluding orientation
- 6–8 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Certification / Credits
On completion of this program, you’ll walk away with:
- Tools, frameworks, and models for producing and leading highly effective teams.
- An understanding of organizational complexities and the challenges of leadership at a senior level.
- The skills to break down silos, influence organizational culture, and articulate a clear vision as a leader of cross-functional teams.
- Insights from real-world case studies, and practical approaches to organizational leadership.
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...