Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Conducting Effective Interviews
To be a premier firm you need to attract top talent. When you interview a candidate, how do you ensure that the right person gets hired – or avoid hiring the wrong person? Ultimately your time, money, morale and productivity hinge on you hiring the best human capital.
Challenge & Solution
Unfortunately, many hiring managers and human resource professionals will burn time and energy interviewing without any specific training. The frequent and costly result is that the new hire struggles and the organization fails to meet or exceed its goals. This Exec-Comm program gives recruiters, managers and executives a proven step-by-step process they can use to ensure successful hiring decisions.
After participating in this program, you will:
- Follow the five steps of effective interviewing
- Determine if a candidate is willing, able and a match using a success profile
- Understand the impact of their Personal Communication Style on the interview process
- Probe and listen for cues within the interview
- Market the position and your company to attract interest
You will acquire skills through video recording, group exercises, business specific role plays, and instructor coaching. A typical half-hour includes 10 minutes of instructor briefing and 20 minutes of practice and skill building.
Customization & Sustainability
- Content:We can tailor the title, skills, exercises, and timing to meet your needs.
- Setting:This program works in large group, small group, and one-on-one settings.
- Duration:From standard one-day programs to brief showcases or webinars, we can work within your timeframe.
- Sustainability Tools: We provide “skills trackers,” checklists, planners, email reminders, access to ECLearn.exec-comm.com, continued instructor access, and our book,Simply Said, to extend the learning and increase skill retention.
Contact Exec-Comm for pricing information.
Exec-Comm LLC is committed to offering the broadest range of communication skills training seminars on-site, online or at locations convenient to you. They train professionals around the world helping them communicate more effectively. Professional development formats include: instructor-led group seminars...