One Day: Behavioral Interviewing Fundamentals -Skills Building
The One Day workshop trains recruiters and hiring managers to collect job-relevant data about candidates in a legally defensible way and to evaluate that data against set criteria that are most important to the open position. By the end of the workshop, participants will be exposed to information and techniques to support the interviewing and selection process, including skills to:
- Drive better hiring decisions and collect and analyze data detailing the complete candidate—their knowledge, experience, competencies, and personal motivators.
- Build your company’s “hiring” brand by providing a more engaging interviewing experience for job-seekers.
- Attract candidates-of-choice and improve offer acceptance rates.
- Lower employee turnover.
- Accelerate time-to-productivity for new hires.
- Ensure the company’s behavioral interviewing process is fair and legally defensible.
Two Day: Behavioral Interviewing Fundamentals - Skills Building plus Practice
The Two Day workshop covers the components from the One Day course and adds ample time to practice the skills during mock interviews.
The final agenda will be cleared with your company before delivery of the workshop to customize to your company’s needs.
People are your most valuable asset. The performance of your employees and their ability to communicate and cooperate toward shared goals is the most essential ingredient for success in any industry. Investing in these skills yields returns many times over....
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Classroom / Public
Classroom / Public