Quantitative Marketing Research
Marketing research is crucial to marketing managers, as it helps answer crucial marketing questions using data. In this course, we introduce quantitative marketing research techniques in conjunction with key marketing concepts. The participant is introduced to the design, implementation and interpretation of quantitative market research projects.
The participant is introduced to the concept of value and willingness-to-pay, along with how to use auctions to estimate this. We then cover conjoint analysis, where the concept of value as a function of different attributes is discussed. We then move on to cluster analysis, where we discuss market segmentation based on different value propositions that different customers may seek.
Finally, we discuss ethical issues in marketing research, going beyond its technical aspects.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Value and Willingness to pay
- Indirect Measurements of Value
- Survey Design, Constructs and Scales
- Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Ethics of Marketing Research
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, a partner institute of EdX.
3-4 hours per week
- Verified Track -$149
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- An introduction to the concept of value
- Value and willingness-to-pay
- The marketing research process
- Estimating willingness-to-pay using auctions
- Elements of quantitative survey design
- Segmentation using cluster analysis
- Ethical issues in marketing research
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...