Principles of Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations
When we think of marketing, we typically think of the activities that a for-profit company engages in. However, marketing is an important function for nonprofit organizations as well. Effective marketing is how nonprofit organizations determine the needs of their clients and their donors. As in the for-profit world, nonprofit marketing includes advertising, promotion, public relations, and customer relationship management. This course examines how nonprofits use marketing to publicize their mission and to gather contributions of time and money. The course also discusses marketing planning in the nonprofit organization.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Define what marketing is within the nonprofit environment
- Explain the service-intensive nature of nonprofit program activities
- Explain how the marketing mix is expanded for service products (the Three Ps of Services Marketing)
- Describe the importance of customer satisfaction and how expectations play a role in satisfaction with service products
- Discuss the role of ethics in nonprofit marketing
- Describe the importance of a nonprofit marketing plan
- Describe how target markets can be identified for donors
- Explain how new service products are developed by nonprofits
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 3 CEUs / 3 HRCIs / 3 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...