Social Media for Nonprofits
Effective use of social media as a marketing tool is often essential for nonprofits to get attention in this digital world. This course introduces learners to the use of social media in communicating, marketing, public relations, and fundraising for nonprofits. It explores the major social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest) as vehicles for nonprofits to reach their members, volunteers, and donors.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Discuss the importance of social media to nonprofits for communicating, marketing, public relations, and fundraising
- Explain how social media can be used to better engage a nonprofit's audience
- Outline the key questions nonprofits should consider as they become involved in social media
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and other social media platforms
- Discuss the costs involved in social media
- Explain the importance of establishing social media policies for your nonprofit
- Discuss the measurement of social media effectiveness in communicating messages and in fundraising
- Outline tools and techniques for successful social media use by a nonprofit
- Apply your understanding of the social media environment to case studies
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.5 CEUs / 5 HRCIs / 5 SHRMs/ 3CFRE
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...