Small Business Marketing
Small business operators are often faced with the daunting task of advertising and building a brand with a restricted budget. They must also effectively use social media and search engine optimization to differentiate themselves from their competition and attract potential customers. This course is designed for small business owners, entrepreneurs, managers, and other professionals who want to understand the basics of small business marketing. The material explains how to utilize social media marketing, content marketing, and search engine metrics strategically to reach not necessarily a wide audience, but the right audience. After completing this course, small business owners and marketers will be better prepared to promote their services and products in the highly competitive virtual world.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Explain the fundamentals of small business marketing and advertising, as well as the impact it has in the age of social media.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan that focuses on effective marketing tactics for your small business.
- Explain how a conversion funnel works and how to use it for e-commerce.
- Describe how social media platforms can strengthen your marketing campaign.
- Identify which social media platforms you should use in your marketing campaigns.
- Describe the world of social media influencers and how best to leverage this type of advertising.
- Identify which social media influencers will benefit your small business's marketing campaign.
- Apply keyword research and search engine optimization (SEO) so that people can find your website easier and boost your web traffic.
- Interpret search engine analytics to recognize which resources are generating successful conversions.
- Explain content marketing and use it as a form of promotion and marketing.
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.3 CEUs / 3 PDUs / 3 HRCIs / 3 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...