Design, Build, & Implement
Designing, building, and implementing an online course requires effective online learning modules, following best practices for e-learning and learning management systems, using Backward Design methodology, specific learning outcomes and objectives and online course management. In this course, you will get to create an online module in a learning management system, receive feedback and make adjustments. Topics include the following:
- Develop effective online learning modules.
- Apply best practices to teaching online courses.
- Plan a learning module using the Backward Design methodology.
- Define specific, relevant, and assessable learning outcomes as well as key course topics
- Manage an online course.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
This course is offered through The University of Wisconsin-Madison, a partner institute of EdX.
4-6 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
Learn how to:
- Determine which learning outcomes will be addressed in each module of the course.
- Outline the sequencing and scaffolding of the types and timing of your course materials, assessments, and learning activities in order to maximize learning.
- Draft a course map for the course you are developing and designing.
- Develop a complete online learning module
- Set policies for an online course.
- Enforce academic integrity principles online.
- Use/Development of Module 0
- Gather course feedback and make adjustments
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...