Coaching Skills for Learner-Centred Conversations
This interactive course will introduce you to coaching skills for learner-centred conversations. As well as learning about and practicing these skills, you will have the opportunity to reflect on how you can use and integrate these skills into your own educational contexts.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Key principles of coaching approaches in education
- Creating the conditions needed for an effective learning relationship
- Applying a coaching framework to conversations with learners
- Using coaching approaches in feedback conversations
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Imperial College London, a partner institute of EdX.
1-2 hours per week
- Verified Track -$49
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- To understand and apply the key principles of the coaching approach in education.
- To create the conditions needed for an effective learning relationship
- To analyse the components of a coaching framework and apply this effectively to learning conversations
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...