Illustrator Fundamentals: An Introduction to Illustrator CC
Adobe Illustrator CC is an essential design tool for anyone who needs to express ideas visually in print, on the web, and in any other medium. In this three-day course, you will get a thorough overview of the interface, tools, and features of Illustrator CC. You will learn, step-by-step, the key techniques, as well as tips and tricks, for working in Illustrator CC. In this combination of instructor-led demonstration and hands-on practice led by Adobe certified instructors, you will learn the basics of working with Illustrator CC so that you can incorporate visual effects into your workflow.
Who should attend?
Creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest and most comprehensive way to learn Illustrator CC.
- Practical working knowledge of Mac OS X or Windows
- Photoshop Fundamentals: An Introduction to Photoshop class or equivalent experience is recommended
- Lesson 1: Getting to Know the Work Area
- Lesson 2: Creating and Editing Shapes
- Lesson 3: Selecting and Aligning
- Lesson 4: Transforming Objects
- Lesson 5: Drawing with the Pen and Pencil Tools
- Lesson 7: Working with Type
- Lesson 8: Working with Layers
- Lesson 9: Blending Colors and Shapes
- Lesson 10: Working with Brushes
The cost of this course is $1495. Request information to learn more or sign up!
Reach New Heights of Success with Directions Training
The number one purpose of Directions Training is to increase value, grow potential, and empower brilliance by providing learning communities that challenge students to reach new heights of success through IT and professional development training. For over 20 years, Directions...
Find out more about this Illustrator Fundamentals: An Introduction to Illustrator CC course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team