Adobe Photoshop CC (Online)
This online, self-paced class will introduce the new user to the basics of working with Photoshop for retouching images and drawing. You will learn how to prepare images for a website or printed documents, including how to create new images, and edit and restore existing digital images. To complete the coursework, you will need a copy of Adobe Photoshop CC. (12 months to complete course) The Adobe Photoshop CC bundle includes two courses: Photoshop CC Introduction and Photoshop Intermediate.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Photoshop interface and do some basic photo corrections.
- Use the selection tools to select parts of an image.
- Work with Photoshop's correction tools to correct and enhance photographs.
- Create masks for hiding parts of a layer.
- Use the vector drawing tools to create paths.
- Use layer features to create images.
- Paint with the mixer brush.
- Create and edit 3D objects
- Prepare their images for print and for the web.
- Combine the techniques learned in this class to create a final project.
- Plan and organize their retouching procedures.
- Adjust the brightness and contrast of their images and manage and adjust color.
- Use layers to correct and manage their photo projects.
- Use selections and masks to make changes to part of an image.
- Use the retouching tools to make changes to images.
- Identify how to create good scans and approaches for repairing problems.
- Convert images to black and white and colorize black and white images.
- Retouch portraits.
- Walk through the process of retouching photographs.
- Create a final project using what they have learned.
The cost of this training course includes all course materials.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...