Introduction to Adobe Photoshop CC (Online)
This online, self-paced class will introduce new users to the basics of working with Photoshop for retouching images and drawing. (180 days to complete course)
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
This course covers the following lessons:
- Getting Started - An Introduction to Photoshop
- Selections and Layers
- Correcting and Enhancing Digital Photographs
- Masks, Channels and Type
- Vector Drawing
- Layering and Compositing
- Producing Output
- Painting with the Mixer Brush
- Advanced Topics
- Putting it All Together
The cost of this training course includes all course materials.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Get to know the Photoshop interface and do some basic photo corrections.
- Use the selection tools to select parts of an image and manage layers.
- Use Photoshop's correction tools to correct and enhance photographs.
- Create masks for hiding parts of a layer and add text
- Use the vector drawing tools to create paths.
- Layer features to create composite images.
- Prepare their images for print and for the web.
- Paint with the mixer brush.
- Explore 3D and video editing features of Photoshop.
- Create a final project using what they learned in this course.
About Cuyahoga Community College
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team