Boosting ResilienceCorporate Education Group
All available course dates
Sleeplessness. Anxiety. Irritability. Fear. On a global level, we are currently living in a state of acute stress that is magnified by the prolonged uncertainty that accompanies it. When our body’s “normal” stress response is activated, it can help us stay energetic, alert, and poised for action. It is designed to give us extra strength and focus when we need it.
There is a tipping point, however, when “negative” stress begins to set in. Instead of sharpening our concentration, it eats away at our morale and productivity, damaging our health and eroding our quality of life. What are the warning signs we should look out for, and what steps can we take to mitigate its impact? What can we do to take back control of our lives? The goal of this interactive workshop is to enable you to build and sustain your personal resilience and well-being.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn techniques for managing stress, building resilience, and cultivate their physical well-being.
Positive and Negative Stress
- Our Current Reality
- Class Activity: Rate Your Current Stress Level and Identify Factors Driving It
- Defining Positive and Negative Stress
The Biology of Stress
- The Triune Brain
- Amygdala Hijack
- Warning Signs of Distress
Building and Sustaining Resilience
- What Is Resilience?
- Time Management Organization Framework
- Discussion: How Do You Recover?
- Model of Resilience
- Coping Skills
- Making/Finding Meaning
- Physical Well-Being
- Emotional Health
- Social Support
Mindset and the Locus of Control
- The Locus of Control
- Shifting Perspective
- Individual and Group Activity: Closed Door, Open Door
The Impact of Mindfulness on Stress
- Enhancing Focus and Awareness in Work and Life
- Responding to Stress
- Class Activity: Practicing Mindfulness
- Monitoring Your Self-Talk and Unhelpful Thinking Patterns
Fostering Social Support
- Connect Intentionally and Build Team Culture
- The 4 S’s of Resilience – Support, Self, Strategies, Solutions
- Individual and Group Activity: Your 4 S Resilience Map
Cultivating Physical Well-Being
- Visualization and Relaxation Techniques
- Self-Regulation Strategy: SOSS
- Chair Yoga
Wrap-Up and Next Steps
Course delivery details
This course is delivered in the live virtual classroom, traditional classroom or onsite. To inquire, contact Corporate Education Group via the information request form.
Contact Corporate Education Group via the information request to inquire about course fees.
Certification / Credits
- Distinguish between positive and negative stress.
- Describe the physiological impact of chronic stress.
- Create a personal strength-based resilience map.
- Discover new ways to cope with personal pressures.
- Identify personal thinking traps and limiting beliefs.
CORPORATE EDUCATION GROUP
Corporate Education Group (CEG) delivers talent strategies and development solutions that align with targeted business goals to transform organizational performance. From assessments to advisory consulting, program design, training delivery, and measurement, we identify the right solutions to unlock business value....
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training