Women's Leadership Certificate Program
Leadership Certificate Program
Women at every level of an organization can be strong leaders bringing essential skills like team leadership, strategic thinking and business acumen to their roles. To flourish as a leader, a woman needs not only the skills to lead, but a dynamic voice that can be heard and followed. This unique 2-day program will provide you with the knowledge and tools to present yourself as a present and future leader, and to speak up and create value for your organization no matter what your role is. You'll go beyond the fundamentals of communication and assertiveness skills and explore vision, negotiation and strategy as well as powerful techniques to enable you to find your leadership voice and lead with courage and conviction.
First, the course will focus on self-awareness and effectively leading yourself. Next, your focus will shift to leading others and presenting yourself as someone who creates and adds value.
How You Will Benefit
- Recognize leadership as a specific way of thinking that combines business acumen, vision and introspection
- Explore crucial leadership skills organizations demand
- Find your TRUE, dynamic voice as a leader and shape an authentic leadership message
- Overcome preconceived notions that can sabotage women in business
- Present yourself as someone who adds value to the organization
- Increase your confidence and get comfortable with risk taking
Upcoming start dates
12 March, 2024
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Professional women at all levels who wish to take on a leadership role, advance their careers, or build leadership competencies to contribute more to their teams and organizations.
- What is leadership?
- Establishing the importance of courage and conviction in leadership
- Establishing your leadership voice and understanding your authentic voice as a leader
- Understanding the importance of role modeling and creating a culture of feedback
- How to craft a compelling message
- Recognizing how your desired results must be communicated to different audiences
- Exemplifying what confidence looks like in order to build trust and credibility
- Communicating a strategic direction with passion, courage and conviction
- Describing messages leaders use to set strategy and align resources to achieve results
- Team building: Empowering everyone to reach a higher level of performance
- Identifying your strategic network
- Leveraging organizational politics for the success of yourself and your team
- Becoming a Strategic Thinker
- Identifying the five questions strategic leaders ask regularly
- Creating a value proposition based on your customers’ needs, wants and expectations
- Assessing your negotiation style and how it aligns with your leadership voice and organizational culture
- Action Planning: Defining how a leader thinks differently from others and how you add value to your organization
Course price for:
- Non Member: $2995
- Member: $2695
Average rating 5
Sherry was a terrific facilitator and walked us through the skills and approaches in a logical way. With a small class, felt there was a great “safe space” created where everyon...
I really enjoyed the course and found that the content will be beneficial to my career going forward
Canadian Management Centre
Since 1963, Canadian Management Centre's proven and continually evolving career development and management training in Canada has been a catalyst for positive change. We've transformed immediate and long-term performance for generation after generation of individual leaders and organizations, not to...