This workshop will improve your ability to manage your emotions and be perceptive of others', by addressing both intrapersonal and interpersonal skills. You will learn how to deal with change and build relationships to help you grow as both a team player and as a leader. This two-day workshop will provide you with practical skills on how to express yourself with clarity, conviction, and confidence.
Upcoming start dates
Contact provider for more information.
Who should attend?
- Increase your awareness of your thoughts, feelings, perceptions, actions and intentions;
- Develop your ability to manage your emotions and the emotions of others;
- Become aware of your behavioral patterns and modify how you respond to others;
- Learn how to manage your mind in challenging situations;
- Explore your inner drive and create your vision for success;
- Establish strategies to conquer procrastination and generate energy;
- Assess where you are spending your energy and where you would like to be spending your energy;
- Understand the complexities of communication and why messages are misunderstood;
- Be aware of your non-verbal messaging and pick up on the non-verbal cues of others;
- Manage personal filters so you can listen more effectively;
- Demonstrate attentiveness through listening and clear expression;
- Learn how to acknowledge others to create understanding and reduce tension;
- Build relationships through empathy and engaging others;
- Create more productive working relationships through problem-solving;
- Increase your influence through building credibility, logical reasoning and emotional appeal;
- Learn to communicate at appropriate levels to increase connection and understanding.
Why choose BBLN?
In operation for over 20 years, Building Blocks takes a consultative approach to customer engagement to deeply asses the needs. We offer a variety of options for consideration.
All of our instructors have a minimum of 20 years of teaching experience using adult learning theory.
We can proudly say that our customers routinely say we exceeded their expectations and in doing so, we offer many benefits that are included in the service and pricing.
Contact this provider
Building Blocks Learning Network
Building Blocks Learning Network (Building Blocks) is a training company with over 20 years of experience in Adult Education. Our specific expertise includes professional development in the areas of Executive Leadership, Management and Leadership, Coaching, Policy Development, How Government Works,...