Working in a call centre or a client-centered job can be rewarding, although it can also come with challenges such as dealing with clients’ frustrations, emotions and displacement. This workshop is designed to give you the skills and confidence to manage emotions and become more perceptive of others’ by addressing both intrapersonal and interpersonal skills. You will learn how to deal with challenging conversations and situations and build stronger relationships to help you grow in your customer service role, putting clients first while asserting professional boundaries. You will acquire practical tools and techniques to help express yourself with clarity, conviction, and confidence in your daily conversations.
Upcoming start dates
Contact provider for more information.
- North America
Who should attend?
- Going the extra mile for the client base you serve and be recognized for your professionalism in service
- Increase your awareness of your thoughts, feelings, perceptions, actions and intentions
- Develop your ability to manage your emotions and the emotions of others
- Become aware of your behavioral patterns and modify how you respond to others
- Understand the components of verbal deescalation and how to avoid common challenges
- Learn the four Sources of Energy and how to best build energy throughout the day
- Understand the complexities of communication and how messages are misunderstood
- Manage personal filters and biases by listening to seek understanding (i.e. empathetic listening)
- Develop practical skills, effective techniques and coping strategies for dealing with difficult people and situations and moving an interaction forward
- Create more productive working relationships through problem-solving and increase your confidence
Why choose BBLN?
In operation for over 20 years, Building Blocks takes a consultative approach to customer engagement to deeply asses the needs. We offer a variety of options for consideration.
All of our instructors have a minimum of 20 years of teaching experience using adult learning theory.
We can proudly say that our customers routinely say we exceeded their expectations and in doing so, we offer many benefits that are included in the service and pricing.
Contact this provider
Building Blocks Learning Network
Building Blocks Learning Network (Building Blocks) is a training company with over 20 years of experience in Adult Education. Our specific expertise includes professional development in the areas of Executive Leadership, Management and Leadership, Coaching, Policy Development, How Government Works,...