Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Creating a Culture for Risk and Innovation: A Guide for Leaders by Barnes & Conti
In order to foster as much innovation as possible from employees, leaders must create a culture of innovation within the organization. This means that they need to clearly show support to individuals and teams who innovate and take well thought out risks. Wise risk decisions must be celebrated whether or not they are successful. Unfortunately, in many organizations, only the successful are rewarded for their innovation and in the worst cases those who take risks with unsuccessful outcomes are punished. Innovation leaders are those that are able to communicate expectations and design organizations where constant innovation is the norm.
Creating a Culture for Risk & Innovation™ is a two day program that Barnes & Conti Associates have developed to teach leaders and managers how to encourage innovation and risk-taking by their employees. Participants will learn how to support, stimulate, and coach others to be curious, creative, and innovative. They will also learn about some common barriers to creativity and innovation and learn how to minimize these. This program will turn leaders into innovation leaders.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Senior managers
- Any other leaders who set direction and make decisions that can affect organizational culture.
- What is an Innovation Culture? - Introduction to the fundamentals of organizational cultures and their relationship to innovation
- Setting - Examination of the core aspects of an organization and their impact on innovation
- Strategy - Exploration of two elements in the strategy of organizations that relate to innovation and intelligent risk-taking
- Managing Risk Factors - The role of the manager and leader in dealing with the costs, benefits, and probablilities involved in decision-making
- Systems - Review of specific organizational structures and processes that have an impact on risk and innovation
- Skills - Practice session: interactive skills for promoting, supporting, and coaching for innovation
- Establishing and Supporting an Innovation Culture: The Innovation Dashboard - Summary of insights for creating and supporting a more innovative organizational culture and systems
- Change Planning - Development of action steps to more toward the needed changes
Contact Barnes & Conti for information on price
Bring Over 30 Years of Expertise to Your Organization with Barnes & Conti Associates
Barnes & Conti Associates believe that a great idea can change the world. That’s why they have spent over 30 years training people in how to have their ideas heard and implemented. They are an organization that excels in leadership...
Find out more about this Creating a Culture for Risk & Innovation: A Guide for Leaders course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team