Leadership Social Skills: Improve Your Ability to Communicate, Influence and Coach Others
Most people are well equipped from a technical perspective, having the practical and required skills to do their work. But equally important is to have the business leadership skills to perform professionally and socially within an organization, in order to encourage one to be successful at their present role and advancing to future ones.
The purpose of this course is to provide awareness on the key aspects of proper Leadership and Social skills.
The Corporate / Group package involves a 2 day version with enhanced practice and hands-on sessions.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for:
- Technical people requiring a stronger skill set in “non-technical” areas of their work.
- People who supervise others, and would like to upgrade their leadership toolkit and ability to coach their direct/in-direct reports.
- Leadership: Role & Required Skills
- Influence: Boundaries Model
- Communication: Effective Methods
- Presenting: Proper Skills and Techniques
- Feedback: Providing and Receiving
- Styles of Learning: Adult Learning
- Challenging Situations: Dealing with Difficult People and Situations
- Coaching and Mentoring General: Techniques
- Coaching and Mentoring Lean Based: Huddles, Hand-Over, Visual Boards and Gembas
- Change Management: Techniques
Course delivery details
This is a 1 day Awareness and Understanding course. Training will deliver a foundation of Leadership and Social Skills modules, with emphasis on:
- How to relate to direct and in-direct reports, as well as co-workers critical to the success of a task or project.
- How to improve one’s non-technical skill set in order to better relate to others, properly express one’s work and increase one’s value within an organization.
- Practice of specific skills.
$995 CAD + 13% GST
Certification / Credits
Leadership Social Skills Certificate
Why choose A+I?
Courses taught by experienced industry professionals
Instructors with proven experience applying the topics in the real world
Since our start in 2014, we have provided Teaching, Coaching and Project support to over 30 companies
Analyze and Improve Inc.
The name of our company says it all – we analyze problems and opportunities, improve on the present state and drive towards accelerated results. Our company philosophy is "Stability before Capability and only then Capital". Since our inception in 2014,...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training