Barnes & Conti Present: C.O.A.C.H. for Peak Performance™, a 1-Day Program
Often, the most successful and effective organizations are the ones that give individuals and teams the support and tools to adapt to quickly changing environments, act with decisiveness, and consistently perform at their best. To become one of these highly effective organizations, a culture that promotes coaching and learning at all levels must be created.
Barnes & Conti will bring C.O.A.C.H. for Peak Performance™ to you. In just one day, this program increases the skills and knowledge of coaches and prepares them to take the individuals and teams that they coach to the highest level of performance or competition. Desire to learn and improve is at its highest level just before an important performance. This program will allow coaches to take advantage of this enhanced readiness in order to create and sustain the most successful coaching relationship possible.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for information
Inquire for information
Who should attend?
This program is intended for anyone in an organization who has the responsibility for supporting others’ high performance or is willing to take it on.
The Nature of Coaching
- Introduction to key concepts and the performance coaching approach
- The role of performance coaching in performance management, the role and characteristics of the best coaches
- Benchmark exercise
Competencies for Effective Coaching
- Overview of the key competencies for effective performance coaching; application to the benchmark exercise
- Identifying needs in performance coaching
- Prework review
- A model for developing competence
Coaching and Communication
- Presentation and skill practice of communication skills for building all coaching competencies
- Application of skills to realistic coaching situations
- Feedback and coaching on communication performance
- Review of main motivational theories
- Applying motivation in performance coaching
- Completion of work challenge assessment for self and others to determine primary intrinsic motivators
Dealing with Readiness and Performance
- Assessment and development of readiness for performance coaching
- Application to specific coaching opportunities
The Performance Coaching Process
- Introduction to and in-depth practice of each element of the coaching process
- Development of coaching plans using planning guide
- Rehearsal for real coaching opportunity
Creating the Coaching Culture
- Introduction to the elements of organizational culture
- Identification of barriers to coaching; planning for positive change
- C.O.A.C.H. principles
Contact Barnes & Conti for information on price
Certification / Credits
This program will teach you to understand the role of coaching in performance management, identify the competencies involved in coaching, evaluate your own levels of competence, and promote and implement a “culture of coaching” in your organization.
Contact this provider
Bring Over 30 Years of Expertise to Your Organization with Barnes & Conti Associates
Barnes & Conti Associates believe that a great idea can change the world. That’s why they have spent over 30 years training people in how to have their ideas heard and implemented. They are an organization that excels in leadership...