An important part of any quality effort is having the right team working on the effort. This interactive, three and one-half hour virtual course will review the fundamentals of team effectiveness through discussion of quality concepts, quality practices, and team basics. Refresh your knowledge of the evolution of quality and apply your understanding of team organization, functions, roles, and dynamics to improve work processes and solve problems. Create a team charter to define the team’s purpose, the project scope, and the team resources. Increase your skills in resolving conflicts and in using key tools to facilitate team decision making while sharpening your ability to demonstrate the value of teams through measurable data.
Who should attend?
Those new to quality or with some background, process leaders, and those who support the practice of business excellence and would benefit from formal training on the fundamentals of quality and process improvement should attend this training.
- Course Introduction
- Evolution of Quality
- Team Basics
- Team organization
- Roles and responsibilities
- Team formation and group dynamics
Certification / Credits
- Describe how quality systems and methods have evolved over time.
- Describe the purpose and value of a team.
- Distinguish the types of teams.
- Define team roles and responsibilities.
- Understand the characteristics of high-performing teams and the stages of team development.
- Complete a project charter.
- Resolve team conflict through problem-solving techniques.
- Apply an eight-step decision-making process to team decisions.
ASQ - American Society for Quality - Professional Training Courses & Certification
ASQ (American Society for Quality) is an international community of individuals committed to quality who share the ideas and tools that make our world work better. With individual and organizational members around the world, ASQ has the reputation and reach...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...