Instructional Design Certificate Program
This comprehensive program for powerful instructional design takes you through the steps of building a training program: analyzing training needs, planning an interactive program, creating engaging activities that accelerate learner's comprehension and application, preparing others to teach the course, and evaluating course effectiveness. At this workshop, you'll apply what you are learning to create a short training session that addresses some of your company's specific training needs.
Start building your instructional design expertise in only three days at this practical, applications-based seminar.
Certificate Programs include additional post-course resources:
- On demand lessons to reinforce key skills
- Best practice skill refreshers
- Articles offering practical tips and tactics
How You Will Benefit
- Use practical tools to help you analyze the organization's and learners' needs
- Design courses more efficiently by following proven methods and guidelines
- Create training that engages and resonates with your audience
- Learn how to choose the appropriate content to include in a course
- Project course timing and durations more accurately
- Overcome some of your most pressing training challenges
- Ensure training really “takes” back on the job, not just in the classroom
Who should attend?
Course developers and trainers without formal training in instructional design or accelerated learning principles who have less than two years of experience in training course creation.
- Accelerated learning principles
- The ADDIE training development process: Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement, Evaluate
- Training needs assessments and training strategy development
- Creation of meaningful learning objectives
- Organization and sequencing of course content and activities
- Training activity options
- Evaluation considerations and methods
Course price for:
- Non Members: $2695
- AMA Members: $2395
Certification / Credits
Average rating 5
The material is very systematic, comprehensive and it gave me the template which I can apply in designing various programs.
Overall, this course was very well-structured and executed. Joanne Newborn did a great job of ensuring effective flow and dynamic engagement. The supporting materials were extre...
Tons of useful content and resources
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...