Analytical Skills for New Managers
Make more effective decisions by applying analytical techniques to business endeavors.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
This OnDemand contains the following lessons:
- Presenting Visually Compelling Data
- Statistical Analysis Tools and Techniques
- Leading the PAC: Researching and Presenting Data
- Five Phases of the Creativity-to-Innovation Process
- Mastering Excel® Formulas and Functions – Part 1
- Mastering Excel® Formulas and Functions – Part 2
Certification / Credits
Develop the quantitative and qualitative analysis skills to make evidence-based decisions that drive results.
The American Management Association, International (AMA) is the global leader in talent development. Founded in 1923, AMA supports the goals of individuals and organizations through a complete range of educational products and services, including instructor-led classroom and virtual seminars, webinars,...