Diversity, Inclusion and Unconscious Bias
Have you ever wondered if maybe, you or members of your team have subtle and implicit biases that are distorting how you look at others? Have you ever wondered what “biases” are, how to identify them, and what, if anything, you can do to get rid of them? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are not alone!
The most successful leaders desire to create and sustain a truly inclusive workplace in which every member of a team contributes to the best of his or her ability and receives equitable opportunity and support. Unfortunately, biases – whether conscious or unconscious – interfere with even the best- intentioned leadership. Bias is not uncommon, but the good news is there is a lot we each can do to mitigate and, in many cases, even eliminate bias. Join this interactive workshop to develop practical hands-on strategies that encourage and create inclusive culture.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
The program is designed for all levels within an organization. All managers and employees will benefit from this series of short, focused sessions.
- Networking Skills / Partnership Development
- Relationship Management
Course delivery details
Alternatives: 90-minutes, ½ day (3.5 hours), full-day (7 hours)
Certification / Credits
- Discover why leveraging diversity and moving toward inclusion is the cornerstone of building a great organization
- Understand stereotyping, bias, and how our brain tends to quickly jump to conclusions
- Practice agile thinking, and how to consciously, intentionally overcome bias
- Recognize the difference between inclusion and assimilation
- Develop self-awareness of bias and increase cultural intelligence
- Discuss how to create inclusive culture
- Evaluate your social network and take steps to build a more diverse network if necessary
Why choose Wronski Associates?
Founded in 1984 - Over 35 years of providing innovative and impactful learning and development solutions.
Long lasting client partnerships - Our top ten client relationships average 14 years and our very first client is still a client 36 years later.
Have delivered instructor-led training in 40+ countries on 6 continents, and online solutions in many, many more.
Contact this provider
Wronski Associates is the trusted partner for academy-minded companies looking to design and deliver innovative learning experiences that will attract, develop and retain their top talent. They work across all functions but have developed a unique expertise in our ability to...